Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2012

Mobile

:: bismillahirrahmanirrahim ::

It's the first time I post an entry via my mobile phone, as I just installed Blogger application minutes ago.

But as expected, it seems that this mobile version is lacking of a number of functions as compared to web version.

That's not a big deal though, as long as I can access my blog frequently without the hassle of switching my laptop on and off everytime I feel like blogging.

Probably it was due to that hassle that made me blog less frequently. Most of the time I'm not in the mood of blogging when my laptop is on (like in my office) and when an idea comes for blogging, I'm not in the mood of switching my laptop on.

With this app, it's hoped that I can update this blog more frequently so that in future it can be a reference for me and the next generations to come.

:: wallahu a'lam ::

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan